Information for Speakers and Session Chairs
The Plenary/Invited/Contributory Speakers and their Session Chairs will give their talks through a Zoom platform linked to Virtual Attendee Hub. Please carefully go through the detailed instruction documents linked below. The links for accessing the Zoom sessions will be send via e-mails at least 48 hours before your session time. You can find the conference schedule here.
Instruction Manuals for Participants
- Manual for Plenary/Invited/Contributory Speakers, click here.
- Manual for Session Chairs, click here.
- Manual for Poster Presenters, click here.
- Manual for Exhibitors/Sponsors, click here.
- Manual for creating your prerecorded mp4 videos (using office 365, click here, using previous ppt versions, click here).
Trainings and dry runs schedules for Speakers and Session Chairs
We will be organising trainings/dry runs sessions for Plenary/Invited/Contributory Speakers
and Session Chairs from 2-4 December 2020. Each person has two chances to attend these
training sessions. We highly recommend the Speakers and Session Chairs to attend both the
training sessions to acclimatize them with the virtual ICOPS 2020 platform and to ensure
that there are no technical glitches during the conference.
Please click here for the training schedule.