|Abstract submission opens
||09 Sept 2019
|Abstract submission closes
||By 20 Jan 2020
|Notification of acceptance
||From 03 Feb 2020
|Early bird registration
||10 Mar 2020
|Mini Course Registration
By 20 Apr 2020
Submit Abstracts – How to Get Started
You will need your user account to log on to ICOPS2020 portal.
First time users, please sign up for a user account at the ICOPS2020 log-in page here
- The maximum limit is 2 abstracts per submitting author
- Please use the ICOPS2020-template when preparing your abstract for submission. Each abstract should not be more than 350 words.
- Click “My Abstracts” on left menu and follow the on-screen instructions to submit your abstract
- Read the important notes
- Enter abstract title and author details
- Upload the abstract content in both word and pdf format
- Please ensure that your PDF files are compliant to the PDF eXpress requirements.
For more information, click here
- Upload the abstract content
- Each abstract will be assigned an Abstract ID. Please quote this when making enquiries
- By submitting the abstract, you are granting ICOPS2020 permission to disseminate it electronically
Abstract Submission - Required Information
Preparing an abstract
You will be required to provide the following information when submitting your abstract:
- Abstract Title
- Main/Lead Author information
- Job Title
- Contact Email
- If your co-author(s) are first time-users, a new account will be created for them when you input their details. This is the only way to ensure that co-author details are included in the conference program and publications.
- Abstract main text, should contain text only (no graphics or mathematical equations) and must not exceed 350 words
- Please click whether you wish to be considered for an oral presentation or poster
Only submissions made via the online process will be considered. You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of your submission. If not, please email secretariat to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can modify and resubmit your abstract before the review process starts.
- Under "Author Options", click "My Abstracts" to view your abstract submission(s)
- Click Abstract ID to access full abstract details, including all editing functions
Review and acceptance process
- The ICOPS2020 Scientific Committee will review abstracts for contents and scientific merit.
- Based on the recommendations of the Scientific Committee, the review decision will be either "accepted” or “rejected”.
- Acceptance is on condition that at least one author attends the meeting to present the accepted abstract.
- English shall be the official language throughout the meeting
Abstract Status – What it means
||What it means
||Your abstract has been submitted.
You can modify and resubmit your abstract before the review process starts
||The abstract has been accepted for presentation at the meeting
||In the reviewer’s opinion, your abstract is unsuitable for presentation at the meeting
||After the abstract has been successfully submitted, it is removed from the abstract list.
||There are multiple submissions of the same abstract.
- Authors whose abstracts are accepted must register their meeting attendance by author registration deadline
- Each registration fee covers ONE presentation
- At the time of registration, ID of the abstracts to be presented must be provided.
- By default, the registrant is deemed to be the presenter. This can be the author or a co-author
- Abstracts whose authors do not register to attend the meeting risk being withdrawn
Enquiries & Assistance
Any payment related disputes/queries and chargebacks will be handle by Meeting
Matters International Pte Ltd.
For enquiry on registration and payment, please contact:
ICOPS2020 Secretariat - Meeting Matters International Pte Ltd
Address: #06-23 ONE COMMONWEALTH, 1 Commonwealth Lane, Singapore 149544
Tel: (65) 6472 3108
Fax: (65) 6472 3208